Amor Sem Igual

Sthefany Brito praised for emotional scene in "Ultimate Love"

April 09, 2020

Last night (9/04/2020) on Record TV's 8 p.m. telenovela, Ultimate Love (Amor sem Igual) which hit its 85th episode, actress Sthefany Brito shone brighter than any other.

Sthefany Brito plays Donatela (Doutorzinha) in Amor sem Igual. Courtesy: Record TV



The actress who plays the role of Donatella (nicknamed Doutorzinha) was discovered to have been a prostitute by her then boyfriend José Antonio (played by Cesar Cardadeiro) and after he reveals this news, she hesitates before revealing that it is true she has been a prostitute much to the shock of everyone who cares for her, mostly her grandfather Geovani (played by Paulo Figueiredo)

In the very emotional scene, Donatela shouted, "“How do you think I pay the bills, Grandpa's medicine, his stay here? I got tired of screwing up to pay for everything and still having to turn around to hide who I really am, ”

She also attributed her turn to prostitution to the fact that her school fees in medical school was very expensive, "I really wanted to be a nurse, but college is for those who can not for those who cannot. I did what I did for my grandfather and I do not regret it."

Before leaving the room with everyone's mouth open, including the public, Donatella also sent one to José Antonio:

You, José Antônio, are an idiot, prejudiced, intolerant! You never felt any love for me.
The result of this scene has been massive praise, especially on Twitter for the actress' dramatic scene in the show.

Here is the scene in its native Portuguese:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Over 600,000+ Readers Get fresh content from Eva