My Brazilian Novela Experience

Love is called Jayme Matarazzo... 😍

July 24, 2018


Our very first Brazilian novela experience piece comes from Fiona Karimi from Naivasha,  Kenya....
She decided to share a piece on what she thinks about the Brazilian entertainment scene and who she absolutely admires... 

I am Fiona and I come from Kenya. I am lover of soap operas and I love Brazilian novellas in particular because they are very beautiful and authentic.


As a fan, I get to relate with the actors and actresses because Globo novelas are so real, There is nothing superficial about them.

My favorite actor is Jayme Matarazzo. I have adored him ever since I watched Tangled Hearts (Sangue Bom) early this year and I cant wait to see him again in Haja Coração if it ever airs in my country. 

My favorite actress is  Fernanda Vasconcellos who played Malu in Tangled Hearts alongside Jayme.

Isabelle Drummond and Marco Pigossi have also captured my heart with their tremendous talent and good looks too.


Fiona also wrote a letter to Jayme Matarazzo:

Dear Jayme,

I am Fiona and I am from Kenya. You have no idea how much I adore you 😍 😍 😍 ever since I watched Tangled Hearts early this year. I have been your tremendous fan since then and I have followed your work closely with the help of my friend Ian.


Watching you act beside Fernanda Vasconcellos who played Malu was awesome. Your love story was so beautiful such that I expected to see the same in Haja Coração but well I understand each story has its own different ending.

Either way I love you much ♥ ♥ ♥ and am looking forward to seeing more of your work ....

Do you have an experience and an actor/actress you'd love to share?
Send your piece with letter to actor/actress of your choice to our Facebook inbox www.facebook.com/theafrobrazilianaffair/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Over 600,000+ Readers Get fresh content from Eva