Celebrity News

Emotional outburst from Giovanna Chaves after car accident!

November 26, 2018

Friends to the Rescue actress Giovanna Chaves, was recently involved in an accident. The 16 year old actress.

The actress took to Instagram to share her ordeal, when the car she was travelling in hit a tree.

Giovanna Chaves/ Image Source: Capricho


This is what the actress shared on her Intagram:
To the side of the pirambeira there was no end, and if I flipped over I would not be here to tell this story. I prayed for everyone from the car and finally when we got out a car passed by our side and asked if everything was okay. A little angel who sat in the back, about 5 years old, stared at me and said, "God saved you" I  shivered and there I was sure that He is with me every imaginable hour, guarding me, protecting me and love me as He loves you! It was the most insane day of my life ... I'm sure it was He who saved not only my life but everyone who was with me. And as for me and the others, we're fine. We got to the final destination safe and now we are going to enjoy the holiday, right! We deserve it. And thank you for all the messages of support and concern.

We are glad our spoilt brat Priscila is safe and sound as well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Over 600,000+ Readers Get fresh content from Eva