Celebrity News

Netflix, here comes Larissa!

November 26, 2018

Larissa Manoela caught fans by surprise upon her announcement that she will be signing a contract with Netflix.

The actress embarked to Los Angeles on the 16th of this month, in a bod to sign a 3 year contract which would see her participate in series and films commissioned by Netflix.

Larissa Mnaoela/Image Source: PRBK


Tomorrow I embark to Los Angeles to realize yet another dream! What a joy to be able to share with you one more of my victories! Soon you will see me in the catalog of Netflix and it will be a huge pleasure. Thanks to all who have always cheered for me! You are the one who makes me to choose deeming, working and conquering. Right now, I am feeling just like how the baby version of me is feeling in the photo - open mouthed! Netflix to arrigandoooooo !!! 



The actress who is still working on the SBT telenovela, The Adventures of Poliana, thanks the directors over at SBT for the full support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Over 600,000+ Readers Get fresh content from Eva