Celebrity News

Larissa Manoela loses beloved family friend whom she called "Uncle César!

October 22, 2018

Carrossel and Friends to the Rescue actress Larissa Manoela, shared on her Instagram handle, on 21st October, that she has lost her beloved "Uncle César"

Larissa Manoela Image Source: YouTube





"I remember as it was yesterday when "Uncle César" as I called him, held me in his arms at election rallies and later, my first television commercial, at the invitation of César Filho and the Silvestri family. I was just just 6 years old, starring in the commercial of my city, Guarapuava. I am very very proud to be next to this family that supported me and encouraged me from the beginning of my career! César Silvestri, I am very happy and honored that you were part of of my fifteenth birthday party and today. I have a strong heart to wish for the strength of this family that I love so much and ask God to comfort each one's heart and to receive "Uncle César" in His arms," ​she wrote in the caption of the image.

Larissa's supporters lent their support and wished strength for the actress currently playing a stellar role as Mirela in SBT's The Adventures of Poliana.






A post shared by Larissa Manoela (@larissamanoela) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Over 600,000+ Readers Get fresh content from Eva