Bruna Marquezine

Neymar Jr reveals plans to marry Bruna Marquezine...."The Time is here!"

October 02, 2018

Neymar Jr and his girlfriend, actress Bruna Marquezine, are one of the most beloved couples in Brazilian society. After a few comings and goings, the BruMar couple seems to be going stronger than ever. 



A very good indicator is a recent interview given to Top Magazine where he revealed that YES! he planned on marrying his girlfriend and the home crowd was not pleased with that one.

In the interview to the publication, granted to none other that Gloria Mara, he said:

It is time (to marry) right? But I insist that even the time to marry is not related to fame, money or success. I think it has to do with the maturity of the couple, the desire to live a life together. 

In fact, the Paris Saint-Germain player admitted to being jealous and avoids seeing the romantic scenes of Bruna in her telenovelas: Nothing that is harmful to the relationship.

During the conversation, the player was also asked about the desire to have more children. Even with a short answer, the ace showed interest in raising a family in the future: I want to!


BruMar more alive than ever! (Photo courtesy of Rodrigo Paiva/Getty Images for amfAR)



In regards to raising and educating his son David Lucca, the fruit of his former relationship with Carol Dantas, he replied: The most important thing is that he should live his childhood as all the children of the world should live. Playing, learning, being close to the family and with lots of love. We try to pass these values, the same ones our parents have passed onto us. Teachings that are independent of money and fame. 

  


Neymar also stressed the importance of valuing what one has, demarcating a boundary between what David Lucca can and does not do: I had a poor childhood, and I try to give him many of the things I did not have access to when I was his age. But, of course, we also have to impose limits.



The player also said in the publication that his happiness is not related to fame, success or money, but that comes from himself, the family and the people who are around him:


I have my moments of happiness, but I also have my moments of sadness. I do not believe in a state of permanent happiness. Happiness appears in many different ways in my life. Through the person I love, in an important goal, in the affection of my parents, playing with my son. Moments like this make us forget that time exists. We only seize the moment.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Over 600,000+ Readers Get fresh content from Eva